By: Arturo Zayas
Hello everyone, I hope you’ve all been enjoying your week! Today, I will be digging deeper on how to become more productive in your daily life as you move on in school, your work, or anything you might be going through at the moment.
I ask you, do you really know what productivity is? Before continuing on, please think about that question and come up with your own answer. Well, productivity is the ability to work efficiently with yourself or others to be able to come up with an amazing result. In productivity, efficiency is extremely important since it’s used to complete the most tasks in the shortest amount of time possible while also having a great outcome. Overall, you will see a change in your everyday life, not only physically but mentally as well.
Here are some ways to be more productive in your everyday life:
- Make a system or schedule that fits and is right for YOU.
- Own an agenda, to-do list, or anything else where you can write down your tasks.
- Focus on the most important tasks first, such as homework and studying first rather than going to the beach with friends.
- Get rid of tasks that aren’t of any need.
- Plan events or tasks days, weeks, or months in advance.
- Say NO to procrastinating.
- Take breaks to be able to rest from all the hard work you’ve been through.
- Get a good night’s sleep, eat a filling breakfast, meditate and/or pray, and do other things that will enhance your mood for the day.
- Spend time with family, friends, and others as this will boost your mood and morale, leading up to a more productive time.
- Focus on yourself!
Overall, it can most definitely be difficult, challenging, and some might say impossible, but if you really want an outcome and a change, you will use every step listed and more to become much more productive in your life.